'Tis the season for some good fishing here in eastern North Carolina! If you're here in Atlantic Beach or anywhere else around the Crystal Coast, it's a great time to gather a few friends and throw some lines in the water. Today, we want to talk about a fish we've been catching a good amount of lately: cobia. Want to catch some, too? Here's how we do it. Read More
Fishing with Mount Maker Charters is fun for the whole family! No matter if you've never been on a boat before or if you're an experienced angler, we can guarantee that a day of inshore fishing out of Atlantic Beach will be a boatload of fun! Read More
There's no denying that the bite has been going off in recent weeks here on the Crystal Coast! The beautiful weather, with just a few windy and raining days, have made for great fishing. At Mount Maker Charters, we have the pleasure of taking people out for a fishing trip they'll never forget! Our two boats - a 24' Pathfinder v-bottom and a 17.6' Jones Brothers skiff - allow us to fish anywhere from the Neuse River to Bogue Sound and out into the ocean. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings